Sample evaluation questions for a maintainer of any of the 50 GVCS pages or subpages:
- Sample test questions:
- Provide 3 technology tree of choices options for the given machine, and state 3 main reasons for why the OSE choice has been made, and state 3 important reasons for why the next best choice has been eliminated.
- Provide an OSE Specification Scorecard for a given technology that has been chosen.
- Provide an OSE Specification Scorecard (quantitative) for a specific module of any of the 50 technologies, and discuss how that score compares to the one that has not been chosen (also provide a quantitative score).
- State the acceptable performance level (production rate, cost, operator labor requirement) of a given GVCS machine that is currently under development
- What is the current status of the machine/technology?
- What is the priority level of the tecnology based on the OSE Roadmap?
- Who are the active Dev Team members and Ad-Hoc contributors contributing on the critical path for that project?
- What needs to be done next to organize the next production workshop on the machine?
- What are the main unresolved issues for project completion?
- What are the known bugs?
About Maintainers' Role
Download slides -