Team Culturing Information
last updated: 1. May, 2011
WHO are you?
- Name - Mario Jiménez
- Location (city, country) - La línea, Cadiz, Spain
- Contact Information (email, phone, Skype) -
mariojimenez408 (at) hotmail (dot) com
+34 671 909 987
- Introductory Video - I don't have at the moment
WHY are you motivated to support/develop this work?
- Do you endorse open source culture?
Yes, of course.
- Why are you interested in collaborating with us?
Because I really like that the knowledge must to be free.
- How do you think that the GVCS can address pressing world issues?
- What should happen so that you become more involved with the project?
People must to be more conscience about knowledge, about his freedom, and a real sense of change in they life's.
- What are you missing in the project?
I think, and its only from my modest opinion, translate the website into other languages, a lot of people doesnt know english, spanish its the 3th language in world. Let cooperate with ciber-activist, who show what GVCS means and move your idea to universities, ecovillages in world, and non profit organisations. In other words let know to the rest of world, your existance.
- What are your suggestions for improvement of the project?
At the moment I dont know, but give my time and let see, because its my second day here.
- List all of your skills in these areas: Communications - Organizational - Computer Support - Finances - Design - Natural Building - Electronics - Automation - Metallurgy - Engineering - Fabrication - Agriculture - Energy - Architecture - Video/Graphics/Art - PR/Marketing - Education - Construction - Industry - CNC - Chemistry - Product Design - Other
From ever I have one idea on my mind, if somebody can do it I can do it also. My knowledge are listed in CV, but I am a very curious man, and its the key to improve.
- How have you already contributed to the project?
At the moment I dont know how to help you.
HOW can you help?
- How are you interested in contributing to the work of GVCS development?
I want to share with you all my experience from past and in the future. All my knowledge, and if its possible, move your proyect around latin world.
- Can you volunteer to work with us, and if so, how many hours per week?
answered in past question.
- Are you interested in working with us for pay? If so, what services can you offer, and what is your hourly or per-project rate?
More powerful as money its share knowledge, experience, and help by free.
- Are you interested in Dedicated Project Visit?
not at the moment
- Are you interested in purchasing equipment from us to help bootstrap development?
At the moment I am creating one NPO and one ecovillage, and the money dont give me for more.
- Are you interested in bidding for consulting/design/prototyping work?
- Are you a True Fan? If not, why not?
give my time. Its only my second day.
- Would you like to see yourself working with us on a full-time basis?
No thanks, I'll have my own ecovillage to turn economic independet. Just cooperation will be good at the moment.
- Are you interested in using the technologies that we are developing directly?
If its exactly what we need in ecovillage, why not?
- Are you interested in being part of the world's first, open source, resilient community? The GVCS is the preparatory step for the OSE Village Experiment - a 2 year, immersion experiment (2013-2014) for testing whether a real, thriving, modern-day prototype community of 200 people can be built on 200 acres using local resources and open access to information? We are looking for approximately 200 people to fill a diverse array of roles, according to the Social Contract that is being developed. This may be the boldest social experiment on earth - a pioneering community whose goal is to extend the index of possibilities regarding harmonious existence of humans, ecology, and technology - as a beacon of light to benefit of all people on Earth.
No sorry. I answered before the question. Because I will have my own ecovillage in Peru.