Team Culturing Information
Last updated: May 27, 2012
WHO are you?
- Name - Markus Kuha
- Location (city, country) - London, UK
- Contact Information (email, skype, phone) - markus (dot) kuha (at) gmail (dot) com
- Picture -
- Introductory Video -
- Resume/CV - http://www.markuskuha.com
WHY are you motivated to support/develop this work?
- Do you endorse open source culture?
Definite YES. I think open source is the best way to reduce dependence of resources.
- Why are you interested in collaborating with us?
I like to be carry my on weight and help as i can on project that i firmly believe.
- How do you think that the GVCS can address pressing world issues?
By freeing dependency from costly information and technology. In hard economical situations free knowledge is one key components for better tomorrow.
- What should happen so that you become more involved with the project?
I think my increasing personal involvement is a natural progress. Personal views are in main parts aligned with OSE. My quest to use all my expertise on better balanced life has lead me to think of starting one of my own open village project.
- What is missing in the project?
I see project to be in good tracks and that missing elements are in natural path of projects growth.
some that i might pick up from the list and recommend.
open source platform on new and future experimental technology for research and development.
open source pr and desing idea platform.
- What are your suggestions for improvement of the project?
many individual small technical improvement one few key tech areas.
open source plan for free piston solar Stirling engine.
open source energy management software.
open source plan for high efficiency lower cost Halbach motor.
As one bigger concept of open source pr where marketing professional and film/tv people could make their individual talents help OSE.
I as Film/ visual effect professional would like to see these talents also be used.
WHAT are your skills?
- List all of your skills in these areas: Communications - Organizational - Computer Support - Finances - Design - Natural Building - Electronics - Automation - Metallurgy - Engineering - Fabrication - Agriculture - Energy - Architecture - Video/Graphics/Art - PR/Marketing - Education - Construction - Industry - CNC - Chemistry - Product Design - Other
Video/Graphics/Art - High end Visual effects work in Films enables me to help in many areas related to Video/Graphics/Art
Desing - Whole first 18 years of my life in industrial metal/engineering environment thanks to my dad who owned metal/engineering company. That combined with 8 years of Film/TV Artist i have unique look on combining industrial design with aesthetics.
PR/Marketing - 7 years of high end commercial experience.
Engineering - CAD/design help.
CNC - as hobby level enthusiast i can give notes on low cost approaches to cnc.
Automation - entry enthusiast level support.
- How have you already contributed to the project?
not yet, but i will.
HOW can you help?
- How are you interested in contributing to the work of GVCS development?
first with sharing my designs and ideas on some technology. And producing some prototype/test level machinery.
Help to create some positive pr.
- Can you volunteer to work with us, and if so, how many hours per week?
At start my hours will be depended of my work, but want to increase my input from there on.
- Are you interested in working with us for pay? If so, what services can you offer, and what is your hourly or per-project rate?
no thank you. I want my work hours toward this project to be contribution on my behalf.
- Are you interested in a Dedicated Project Visit?
- Are you interested in purchasing equipment from us to help bootstrap development?
boostrap yes, purchase maybe, information definetely
- Are you interested in bidding for consulting/design/prototyping work?
- Are you a True Fan? If not, why not?
- Would you like to see yourself working with us on a full-time basis?
i see my self build own habitant around OSE principals and thus help OSE full time.
- Are you interested in being part of the world's first, open source, resilient community? The GVCS is the preparatory step for the OSE Village Experiment â€“ a 2 year, immersion experiment (2013-2014) for testing whether a real, thriving, modern-day prototype community of 200 people can be built on 200 acres using local resources and open access to information? We are looking for approximately 200 people to fill a diverse array of roles, according to the Social Contract that is being developed. This may be the boldest social experiment on earth - a pioneering community whose goal is to extend the index of possibilities regarding harmonious existence of humans, ecology, and technology.
definitely interested. i don't see my self yet on those 200 people, but i keep my options open ;)