A successful franchise worth studying. Franchise startup costs $500k cash down, and total of $1-2M. 4% franchise fee monthly + facility rental fee.
- Gross of USA McDonald's is $2.7M on average according to the article above. Net is $150k average (global?) - 
- Interestingly, chick-fil-a accepts 80 of 20,000 applications per year, but has only a $10k franchise fee. It has a unique business culture.
- Pros and cons of franchising - 
- M&A and no money down techniques - 
- 3000 franchises in USA generate $1T revenue in USA - . That is 5% of GDP.