Mechanized Barn Raising
- The Process of Building a Barn (or similar high truss based roof, large area, single floor building) in a similar manner to traditional Barn Raisings , BUT rather than using an entire community of people, you just need:
- around two people
- an Open Source Skid Steer Loader (or similar machine) (with forks/a bucket, and an Earth Auger )
- two Open Source Scissor Lifts
- A Video by the YouTube Channel "RR Buildings" Titled "Building A Large Post Frame Work Shop Full Time-lapse Construction"
- This was shared in the OSE Discord by "aquamammal" yesterday at This Link