- This is a 4 year class that meets every other week.
- We graph out our mental biases on a burn down chart, with birndown to zero being a goal.
- Number of biases on left axis.
- Time on right axis
- We study Seminal Books on Mental Bias
- We graph a starting point of all possible known biases, maybe 100-1000 of them.
- We create a lesson with test for every bias.
- We test through several biases every week, at our own pace. We start with basics, and get to fine nuances. Later bisases are compound - their resolution depends on solving former biases
- Can we get to zero at the end? No, because once we are close, we start discovering bias nuances, and it's a lifelong process. In this 4 year class, we begin this process.