- Central to OSE's philosophy of prosperity is the eradication of the resource-based conflict. Conceptually, this answer is simple - to create material abundance. Practically this requires a shift of mindset from scarcity to abundance, or a transition of the economy from proprietary to collaborative. While abundance is not sufficient to solve conflict, it is sufficient to solve resource-based conflict for the most part. Solving for abundance lays the groundwork for personal transformation and thus political transformation.
- US post-Ukraine -
- Total gummit expenditure of Europe is 45% of GDP. Sounds like 10% would be a desirable goal in an empowered open source economy, where focus is on transforming individuals to transform the world.
- High priority could be placed on a renewable energy transition, see Transition to the Solar Economy.
- John Spencer - @SpencerGuard -
"The nation that will insist on drawing a broad line of demarcation between the fighting man and the thinking man is liable to find its fighting done by fools and its thinking done by cowards." Sir William Francis Butler in Charles George Gordon
- 15k shots turned down to 5k shots from artillery  due to HIMARS suppression of logistics