- My intelligence is something very basic about me that I can’t really change.
- When I don’t understand something I like to slow down and try to figure it out.
- I am intimidated by academic challenges.
- I have been told by others that I am smart.
- Learning is fun.
- I often feel unmotivated to learn.
- When I don’t do well in a subject I think that I must not be very good at that particular subject.
- When I perform poorly academically I do not get discouraged.
- When I don’t understand something, I get very frustrated and want to give up.
- I shouldn’t have to work as hard in subjects that I am naturally good at.