- U. Iowa provided 40% of energy from renewables - miscanthus grass/plastic pellets - 
- Missouri - 7-10 tons/year. Fruits 100% by 4th year. Established by planting 6-10k plants per acre. Sold for pet food fiber is this example- [https://myfarmlife.com/hay-forage/miscanthus-makes-profit-on-marginal-acreage/#:~:text=Its%20large%20root%20system%20provides,likes%20the%20heat%20of%20Missouri.
- Howto - Illinois Clone is the variety of interest. 
- Compare - Alabama does 3 tons/acre for bamboo 
- Industrial heat is 23% of global primary energy supply . This is not residential heat.
- Heating including industrial and residential accounts for 40% of global energy use.