- Goal - generate blueprints for modules. (in which case the location would not even be needed).
- Design module. Put everything needed in there.
- Apertures, wiring, blocking, plumbing, water, components - this is how we 5x the module build speed.
- Put it in the right location in the house.
- Example - I1 -
Floor 1 Process
coordinate is 'left side top of foundation' at 0,0,0
- Design Wall Module 1-30 (structure)
- Parameters - wall module type.
- There are n types - corner, reg, door, window, double door
- Add standard electrical outlets (base level design)
- Parameters: number of bay in each module, single-double-triple
- Design Rules - human puts it in by going through a checklist of requirements.
- Requires a concept drawing to meet code (6' requirement)
- Start at Breaker Box Module
- Add Service Devices (breaker, transfer, inverter, etc)
- Add lights
- Add kitchen
- Add heaters
- Add Heat pump
- Add vent fans
- Add plumbing
- Add interior walls
- Add laundry
- Add landing
- Add stairs
- Add closet under stairs
- Add washer
- Add Garage
- Add Garage Railings, siding, carpet
- Add canopy
- Add trellis
- Add PV