= Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- evolved and stacked with imposters much like Permaculture
- basic, initial studies by Bandler and Grinder; basic texts of NLP (Frogs into Princes, Structure of Magic); illustrated by Eric Ericson and Hypnosis. Continuation of Chomsky's transformational grammar of sentences and deep structure
- Tools and skills are not just useful in therapy but in daily life
- Useful with someone who has a different mental processing style; convertible into rapport
- You can "love" someone, but need skills to communicate that to them on their wavelength and on their channel
- Insight is only first step in growth and change; need to then replace old neuronal pathways by practice; it takes 14 days at a minimum to get 'rewired'