Sep 2, 2023
- qualified project manager under MJ supervision
- Mechanic, like one of the tank mechanics or such
- OSE Rock crusher + rotary kiln for cement, throughput of 50 homes per year from rubble
- Fischer-Tropf fuel combine - all fuel ready from wood chips or rubble
- Tank burner - grinder and induction furnace for making rebar from scrap steel
- Insulation - blown cellulose or 3d printed
- At scale means 10, 100, or 1000 machines.
- Brute-force comfortable housing for the villages, for free. Dignified, and solar roof. 300 kW for a village of 1000 homes.
- Budget: tractor/backhoe /trencher, CEB, sawmill, rock crusher/plastic shredder, filamenter, 3D printer, rotary kiln with panels that later go on roofs, pond liner for living roof package at a yield of 1000 homes a pop.
- Budget for 1000 homes=$10M, or $10k per full house including plumbing/electrical.
- Homes in rural areas are $4-10k - village economy - 
- What makes sense? Bottom line: homes are needed. What is the approach to solving housing in the Ukraine?
- Requirements - successful pilot
- Agency for Reconstruction proposal
- Modular housing
- Minister of digital transfo - federov
- Our value prop is lower cost via modularity and swarm
- X homes in x days to build some homes - doable
- Get this in front of some
- First - buy-in from the Ukes, second, funding
- Could do housing and corruption at the same time
- Nate may put it in front of some folks