- File decided upon as 9 pots can be printed in 1 hour and 5 minutes using rough print. -  - use .65, .65, .4 on the scale factors for x, y, z in Cura Lulzbot Edition, for a size of 35, 35, and 25 mm. Lulzbot Mini used - with .5 mm nozzle.
- Here is a larger size pot, .6 scale for x, y, z, or 32 by 32 by 37 mm large.
- Net pots are 13 cents each - .
- Compare to 3D printed plastic cost - $10/lb - . At 1.8 grams per pot - this is $10 for 280 pots - or 4 cents each in material. Free if self-extruded from scrap plastic.
- 0.4 on parametric net pot - 
- 3DPonics has useful files, aggregated from many platforms -