Nicks January-February Work Goals
- Jan 26th: Complete boiler research: Feed Pump, Montotube coil winding jig, safety valve.
Finish brick laying in shop. Finish steam engine proposal. Misc: Debit card activation, skype account, Explorer showing. Time Organization program: Need linked in program.
- Jan 27th: Complete Steam pump and Lathe BOM post and post steam engine proposal.
Frame inside of Shop kitchen.
- Jan 28th, Wednesday: Get quote of materials from Sweigers for steam engine and lathe. Get cement board. Insulate shop and get sheet rock.
- Jan 29th: Order steam engine and lathe materials. Post final dwgs of mechanical engine, boiler, and layout.
- Jan 30th: Research steam engine solenoid specs, post and locate.
Sheet rock shop space, drill in shower outlet fire boiler.
- Jan 30th: Work on shop try to get liveable cookeable space.
- Feb 1st: Rest
- Feb 2nd: Begin steam engine work upon reciveing materials: 1 week Boiler and auxilaries, safety valve, feed pumps, draft control.
- 2nd week February: Engine construction. Bore cylinder set piston rings, assemble stuffing box,
- 3rd week of February: Lower Crank Assembly, fire up system possibly by the end of the week.