Noise Removal from Sound
- Drag and drop your video clip into Audacity
- Go to Effects and Normalize.
- Go to Effects and Noise Removal as seen in screenshot above
- Select area of noise and click Get Noise under Noise Removal. Note that any operations get performed on a selection. The noise area is the area between known sounds, for example when a person is not speaking.
- Then select whole clip. Use Ctrl-A. To select the whole clip and Remove Noise - just by hitting OK under Noise Removal.
- See Audacity