OBI Kickstarter Strategy
General Kickstarter Strategy
This is for review. The current OBI strategy is:
- To have a strategy that builds on best practice.
- Check in with key supporters who are knowledgeable in KS strategy by informing them on ours, asking for suggestions. Perry, Sunny, David, Emily, etc.
Current main points are:
- Clarify Product Strategy. Refining continuously
- Define and prepare key assets
- Define Audiences
- Find open-source and other aligned contacts at Top 50 Publicity Venues via our networks, reach out to them with a focused angle and request.
- Identify Aligned Writers at key publications
General Execution Points
- Keep it 30 days or under
- Offer lots of small rewards
- Show a budget, doesn't have to be super detailed. Curriculum Development - $24k, Materials & Prototypig - $48k
- Use good camera and video
Finding Aligned Writers
- Identify publications Top 50 Publicity Venues.
- Identify writers at those publications by asking through our networks.
- Develop Web Intel Tools is secondary to going thru existing OSE networks
- Go through our networks for introductions
- Reach out to the specific writers
- Open Source (FLOSSH) - large audience
- Eco, permaculture, ecohome, local economy, ecomaterials, ecoindustry, carbon negative
- Survivalist, low resource scenario, transhumanist
- Architecture - positioning as architecture for the poor
- Humanitarian, Aid, AT
- Consciousness, awareness
- Positive psychology, positive news
- Enterprise - small enterprise, entrepreneurship, social enterprise, regenerative business
See MJ Critical Path.