- This page goes over OSE (and other sub-groups (see OBI Aesthetic ) ) 's "Brand" / "Branding"
- Mainly in an effort to asses it's current status, then determine potential improvements
- If you look at a "John Deer" device, or a "Ryboi" device, the color scheme makes it easily recognisable
- Thus if all (at least more "official" than a fork) OSE Devices have a similar color scheme in their outer layers/finish, this may help OSE's Branding
- The way things look, such as a "regular" pickup truck, or Tesla's "Cybertruck"
- Typically angular vs smooth corners
- I think Gridbeam will constitute this for most OSE vehicles
- For 3D Printed Hand Tools etc This Sill is Undetermined
- This is more subtle that visual etc, but it does exist
- Examples Are:
- The Sound of Various ICEs (A "Harley Davison Motorcycle" etc)
- Software sounds (Such as stock ringtones or message alerts on Iphones etc, or the ALO "You Got Mail")
- These are subtle, but due to repition become meaningful. Hence why things like "Glitch-Hop" and "Vaporwave" exist.