OSE Facility Standards
In order for a facility to call itself an OSE facility, we recommend the following minimum standards:
- It must be a land-based operation, where integration of ecology and technology can occur.
- It engages in testing and development of GVCS technologies, with official technology design repository at Open+Pario
- It publishes development progress and economically-significant results openly.
- It develops viable, open business models of post-scarcity production based on the GVCS technologies.
- It is taking demonstrable steps to develop a complete economy that provides substance for a global means of exchange (globally-accepted currency).