OSE Forum Design
- Managed, embeddable, upvotable. Self-management relies on firm but evolvable structure and clear rules of engagement, including awareness of Logical Fallacies. TED Talk + Book is background reading. Link to Book. Free eBook, paid Coffee Table Book.
- Forum Admin sets up the Forum
- Forums are embeddable via embed code by thread to meet development needs on specific wiki pages. Can be injected into social media.
- Discussions are upvotable.
- Threads can be closed based on Thread Closure Criteria. These are based on length, relevance, etc.
- Clean front page.
- Bug Tracker is linked clearly to Forums.
- General Discussion
- Workshops - XM, XL
- Tech Dev - for each project, in 6 sectors, active projects. Follows and is reorganized by Critical Path, Current Status.