OSE Incentive Challenge Distribution
- We are looking at a basic, low cost production engineering for producing up to 30 or 60 drills per month per 3D printer if the single printer is running 24/7.
- Goal is 12 hours of 3D printing per drill using one 3D printer head
- Printing of a case for the drill may be another 12 hours.
- I would like to see a production method where a person can build 12 drills in one day as a basic model of a one-room microfactory or garage.
- The challenge will be the logistics of supply at scale.
- It appears that a big box store sells 250 drills per month. See Drills Sold Per Store