OSE is an enterprise education organization. On one side, OSE proves innovative business models, and on another, it teaches people to build a new world as collaborative entrepreneurs.
Nonprofit Foundations and High Net Worth Individuals
- Prove economic model - 3 bed 2 bath house built at a $50k lower cost of labor via integrated, modular design, allowing for swarming and 6x higher throughput for about 10x increased profitability. Translation - for a nominal $60k material + $60k house, house profit part is same as industry standard (25-50%) or $60k, but the model allows one to capture the value of labor efficiency through a dedicated, trained workforce.
- This allows for margins to sustain affordable housing construction.
- For the for-profit model, higher sale price results in comparable public benefit via revenue allocation to transformative work.
- Scalabilty occurs from affordable housing projects, which integrate solar energy, agrihood, and Fabrihood.
- It is free of inflation
- It leads to distributive enterprise
- It leads to DMS
- Equity shares are nonvoting in A/B share model. But, nobody will invest financially when there is no exit
- Usufruct investor - access to capital that is derisked by OSE
- Lifetime design equipment
- Craftsmanship training
- Lifelong access to a demonetized economy aka buying out at the bottom
- Paradign shift service for buying out at the bottom
- Esteeming services
- Scarcity and fear annihilation services
- At the point of recognition that there is never a U-Haul behind a Hearse, one can shift to solving pressing world issues and helping others
- Open source equipment library with water lubricated engines
- Housing at $10/sf
- Large fraction of food-producing greenhouse
- Hydrogen energy
- PV production
- Village nickel-iron - 20kWhr or backup gen for night power.
- Lifetime supply of gasoline
- Lifetime supply of food.
- Autonomous village