OSE Labs are the home of enterprise innovation. Anything goes - as long as it is related to the creation of the open source economy.
- Benchmarking needs: are there any real storefronts that provide on-demand printed goods?
- Real issue: developing Distributed Quality Control - the holy grail of distributed manufacturing. - OSE
- Mass customization: holy grail of manufacturing - . Case for 3 Day Car. Demise of mass manufacturing: cyclical demand and car mfg make profit when running 80%+ capacity
- Amazon 3D printing storefront, but not on-demand production. Dated, 2013 -. In The Everything Store, Bezos is reported as having considered on-demand manufacturing.
- LIA - fully OSE-integrated STEM program - professional
- Charlie and William - personal time - youth in the city
- In Canada there is a gap with open source - no other school that they are aware of that is doing anything like this. Possibilities of camps where other schools come.
- Charlie runs a pizzeria
- Wedmesday - Lyman + 3Dp day. 1.5 hours.
- Tuesday - FreeCAD
- Hack nite with Charlie - somewhere in town.
- Space at STEM center can be used for thegreater community
- TSC + home hardware for the world's first open source, commercial grade cordless drill