OSE Land Investment Fund
- $1-10M scale investments with 10% usufruct ROI. Operators manage it, provide surplus as usufruct ROI at 10%, which is a comfortable percentage from 1000-acre scale operation
- Retirement fund - housing upon retirement can be obtained
- Shares are tradeable
- Guidelines - everyone follows them, and these are monitored via the Open Source Panopticon.
- Recreation - hunting, fishing, boating lake; beach. Well-maintained water park.
- Agriculture - perennial polyculture orchards. Farm manager stewards this.
- Off-grid - 100% renewable energy
- Part of a lifestyle engineering package of Buying Out at the Bottom. Note - The slack - the waste - in our old ways of life were consuming 90% of our productive labor to maintain.
- Retirement - at your own pace open source ecology lifelong or 4-8 year program for retirees who want to give back to the world.
- Farm manager - $50k. SOPs defined as OSE Farm Enterprise Plan
- Lumberjack - $50k
- Rock burner - extractor and crusher + burner. Rock Burner Enterprise Plan - $50k
- Digital Blacksmith - one skilled in CNC machining for subtractive work and metallurgy for additive and creative manufacturing
- Gas station manager - solar hydrogen production appliance R&D and sales for personal fueling stations.