OSE Literacy Exam
The OSE Literacy Exam is the following. Some of the answers are more of a discussion than a single specific point. The exam is in the form of a video interview published on OSE's channels, serving as a discussion and ongoing clarification/refinement of concepts, on both sides.
- What is OSE's vision? This is one sentence - which informs all that we do. If you are stuck - go back to the Vision and see how it informs your decision-making.
- What is the end state on OSE's roadmap?
- What is the main distinguishing characteristic of the Open Source Economy?
- List the top 3 current projects.
- For the overall GVCS, what is the status of completion? What are the projects that still haven't been prototyped?
- What is OSE's current marketing approach?
- How is OSE currently going about its business development?
- Who is on the OSE team?
- What is OSE's main community-building effort? How successful has it been to date?
- What is the scope of OSE's work in technology and society?
- What are all of OSE's areas of activity embodied under the umbrella of the OSE vision?