OSE Movement Strategy
Main > OSE
Proposed Strategy v1
- Building tools for local self-sufficiency.
- Becoming familiar with neighbors and local community.
- Participate in local government, organizations, and groups.
- Educate people about independence/decentralization/resilience and other topics.
- As the local communities do, the larger region does, because the larger region is made of those local communities.
- Person by person, community by community, everyone becomes more independent and wealthy through the true value of pleasant human life.