OSE Organization and Operations Manual
Operations Manual Requirements
- Graphical index provides overview of scope on a single page.
- It is easily navigable, and transparent to anyone in the world for use and review.
- Specific entries are easy to find on wiki - by making page titles very simple to remember or search, for ex., use DPV_Tracker as opposed to 2014_DPV_Tracker_Revised_11/20/13 as a page title.
- It is easily scalable.
- It is easily updatable. Live Google Doc links to wiki pages.
- It is easily reviewable.
- It is self-contained (critical protocols are in the document proper, not as links).
- It is readily printable. Each wiki page can be printed.
- It is versioned - for version date and person editing. Wiki pages do this automatically.
- Viewing permissions are settable. This includes edit on the wiki and viewing/editing on Google Docs.
- It is editable only by core team members, while anyone else can view and comment
- License is CC-BY-SA.