A SMaC recipe is a set of durable operating practices that creates a replicable, consistent success formula.
Simple, Methodical, and Consistent.
- Prioritize problem-solving based on market size and impact.
- Create opportunities for people to work in jobs that displace more destructive variants of those same, common jobs.
- Our innovation is to not invent anything new. Build on existing institutions to transform them.
- As an organization, we have engineering-design-build in house.
- We have open documenation + education to scale worldwide.
- We go up to tech school, engineering school, business school, advanced studies levels.
- Engineering is open source tools built around FreeCAD and other open tools in the form of calculators, FEA, fluid dynamics, electromagnetics, and other calculations.
- We optimize for CAD-BOM-Build - high integration between part choice, cad, and build process, all with open source tools.
- Build is optimized with highly refined production engineering and open source machines such as tractors, robotic grading equipment, 3D printers, power ladders, material handlers, automated warehousing, etc.
- We integrate franchising, remote work of production (remote builds of modules, etc)
- We integrate extra credit work, such as building modules at home, to create a globally distributed production network from home microfactories to full-scale plants.
- We run only on solar energy (PV, wind, hydrogen) (not there yet)
- We work log
- We upload in progress, also using this as a backup function.
- Build to last - to create a formidable arsenal of democracy.