OSE Useful Source Standards
- Basic Documentation Taxonomy is completed for the project (Basic Development tab of Development Template
- Forkable template of Basic Documentation Taxonomy is available for others replicating the build, including Version Tree, and Commits to Version Tree.
- Simple OpenBuilds template is available for basic documentation of replications
- All files use open standards, and can be edited using open software. Instructions are included for such editing.
- Open Source Hardware Documentation Jam tagging has been implmented for uniform searchability
- Hashtag is defined for linking back to the project - such as #OSEcologyCEBpress - consisting of OSEcology + Official Machine Name.
- Versioning system exists for all files used.
- A published, editable manual exists for print copies