OSE Wiki Information Architecture for Collaborative Ecology
- Collaboration with other projects
- Collaboration within ose project - large number of interoperable modules, based on Module Based Design.
- Builds upon industry standards
- Builds upon best practices
- Innovates on design and implementation
- Can showcase modules
- Has infoboxes, which can be showcased
- State of art manipulable 3D embeds via WebGL
- Contributor profiles and badges
- Chapters and replication infrastructure
- Ribust infrastructure for any new module and developer
- Link to versioning for files.
- Stable releases hosted locally
- Self-contained USB published on a regular basis
- OSE Linux live USB published regularly - probably quarterly.
- Integrates with construction set approach
- Feed Aggregation for OSE News Show, FB feed.
- Upvoting and commenting
- Forum thread integration
- Good blend of autonomy and integration
- Collaborative video editing infrastructure
- Wide range of prioritized templates
- Links to forum, bug tracker, repository such as github
- Interoperates with FreeCAD
- integrates to GIMP, Inkscape, KiCAD, Audacity, Natron, and Kdenlive
- Integrates with CAD - FreeCAD, OpenSCAD, SweetHome3D, and Blender
- OSE social contract - Open source for ever.
- Topical Editors
- Topical Maintainers
- Open Source Linux Admin
- Robust login infrastructure