(Redirected from Onboarding)
By week, for 12 weeks:
- Go over their work for the development cycle. Commit to specific goals on the Development Template- both documentation/instructionals and design. For design, 60 part commits should be a standard, which means a significant contribution to part libraries and actual designs. One instructional every 6 weeks, with a script. Make sure the candidate is logging and keeping the time sheet.
- Go over any issues in FreeCAD workflows.
- Intro to Product Ecologies and Part Libraries.
- Go over Development Process workflows. Does the candidate understand the Development Template that reflects the progress of their work? Are they keeping a burndown? Are they committing design to the Part Library? Typical assignments are 5 part commits per week, for a total of 60 parts committed total - at least 10 of them unique.
- Go over any issues in Kdenlive, and Video Assets library - as person gets ready to publish their first video
- Collaborative Literacy basics - 1 hr webinar