One Person CEB Operation
Regarding CEB - for a one person operation this ergonomic setup may be quite satisfactory:
- Get 100 feet of rollers - so ejected bricks slide onto them to a wall that you're building.
- Run a fully automatic machine
- You as a single tractor operator load the CEB hopper with the tractor. Keep going until you produce 200 bricks.
- Get off the tractor after 15-20 minutes, turn off the machine- and lay bricks in wall. That should take 1-2 hours.
- Get on tractor again, for more soil loading.
So, every 2 hours or so you produce another batch of bricks, and could possibly produce/lay 1000 bricks per day if you get really good at it. Thus, a solid house would take several days at this rate, in terms of brick production/laying.