Exporting DXFs from 3D Objects
- Exporting DXFs -  - essentially - load and flatten, then export DXF
- Note: stock Export DXF does not work for 3D files - they need to be projected first.
- To project - projection(cut=false) import("sprocket.stl"); STL file must exist in same directory
- Sample file for exercise in OpenSCAD - the sprocket STL and the .scad file that loads the STL and does a 2D projection. Note that the directory must be correct. File:Sprocketexample.zip
- Note: original srocket was generated using Parametric Sprocket Generator using sprocket(12,5,7.5,8,0.2);