Open Source Circuit Maker
- Inkjet printer is to printed essays as this is to assembled PCBs
- Merges [this and the [Open Source Digital Fabrication Construction Set]] along with misc other tech
- Endgoal is click to circuit, early iterations may be less easy of a workflow
- System consists of 1 mm bit - which can do up to the circuit cutout step from bulk.
- Drill holes, mill, and cut out final product.
- Use Pick and Place for automated mounting of components. (and Solder Paste + some form of heating for Reflow Soldering
- Use D3D CNC Circuit Mill
- Through-hole is ok, as well as SMD.