- P2 pier specifications -
- According to  - 11,000 lb max compression.
- The P2 pile is an industry standard for residential construction, compressive strength limit of 9600 lb - . It is merely standard 2" galvanized pipe.
- Pile sizes chart - 
- Note the wall thickness can be 0.154 or 0.19
- Standard 2" pipe in Pipe Chart is 0,154"
- According to  P2 is for 1-story residential, and P3 is for 2-story.
- Types of pipes. We may need Oil Country Tubular Goods - which include drill stem. 
See Open Source Helical Piers BOM
- Saginaw - Alabama, Texas, and Pennsylvania. 
- Has "Oil Country" 0.190 wall 2" pipe - 
- Atlas Tubular - Texas 
Sample Installation Specification
- RamJack specification for contractors - 
Relevant Specification for Piling Systems
- ASTM-A29 Steel Bars, Carbon and Alloy, Hot Wrought and Cold Finished
- ASTM-A36 Structural Carbon Steel
- ASTM-A53 Welded and Seamless Steel Pipe
- ASTM-A500, Grade C, Cold Formed Welded and Seamless Carbon Steel Structural Tubing in Rounds and Shapes
- ASTM-A307 Carbon Steel bolts and Studs
- ASTM-563 Carbon and Alloy Steel Nuts
Steel Pipe Sourcing
- Valmont - 
- Menards - $38 for 10' of 2" black pipe.
- Glossary of pipe terms for Oil Country Tubular Goods -