Open Source Microfactory STEAM Camp 2019
Find out more about the Open Source Microfactory STEAM Camp.
Build Yourself. Build Your World.
June 29 - July 7, 2019
Ever have an idea and not know what to do with it? Ever wish you could build something to solve a problem that no one else has solved? But you did not know where to start? Well, you are 9 days away from being able to do that. In our 9-day Open Source Microfactory STEAM Camp, you'll learn how to build a 3D printer and other production machines, you will learn the basic principles of design, and you'll be able to turn your ideas into prototypes, so you can turn your prototypes into a business. We will teach you the basic language of design spanning many fields - so you can apply these skills to shape the world that you would like to build. We will teach you about our Construction Set approach - with common libraries of parts - to make powerful design achievable with basic skills. More Info
- Announcement on the main site - 
- Recordings of design sessions - Open Source Microfactory STEAM Camp Recordings
- Video of some of the builds - 
- Photo folder from participants - 
- Organizational pages at Open Source Microfactory STEM Camp