Open Source Modular Alkaline Water Electrolyser
- This page aims to overview and develop an Open Source Alkaline Water Electrolysis Based Electrolyser
- Both combined and split cells will be discussed, and can be branched into independant wiki pages if need be as the work progresses
- Uses sock like knitted cylinders, and outer and inner made from a conductive Electrode Material , and a middle made from a nonconductive but permeable material
- Given that the Open Source Circular Knitting Machine already creates this fabric form it should be easy to produce.
- Also may be able to be placed into PVC Pipes for easy integration with other aspects of a larger system