Open Source PV System Data Collection
Wed Jun 1, 2022
- On at 7 AM. Diffuse cloudy. 25.5V. When papwr printer turns on, went to 24.3. Good.
- Electricity bill for May - $49. Started AC
- $31 - april
- $42 - march. Heaters.
- $105 - Jan
- $208 - Dec
- $176 - Oct
- $379 - Sep
- $265 - Aug
- $200 - Jul
- $150 - Jun
Tue May 31, 2022
- 26.3V at 9 PM. Turned off at 5 PM.
Mon May 30, 2022
- 7:05 AM 18.7V cloudy prior to turning on inverter.
- Shutoff - works at 7 PM on sunny day, otherwise 9-6
- Sunset - 8:30, rise 6:00 on May 15.
- Now it's 8:40 and 5:50 set/rise
- Today,turned on inverter at 8am with light full cloud cover. Drops to 15.9, then rebounds to 18.7. There is a minute or two delay before charging is activated.
- 25.5V night time at 9:30 pm, inverter off. Seeing full charge drop at 9 pm may be a good metric for decay of battery power? Probably better is voltage drop from a heavy load.