Open Source Product Development Mastermind
A Mastermind is a study/action group.
The Open Source Economy Mastermind is formed to address the last unreached frontier of human economies: distribution.
It is an initiative to collect supporting players for scaling open source product development for open source microfactories powered by repositories of open source design.
Outlines the situation:
- Analysis of shortcomings of the maker/fab lab/hackerspace movement in terms of creating the next paradigm of distributed production
- Analysis of opportunities along the lines of current economic trends - namely Fragmentation
- Proposition of the continuous-learning, open source green fab lab as the training/production solution
- This document summarizes the values and outlines clear goals as a means to stakeholder alignment
- It's an aspirational statement for what we are engaging
- Collaboratively developed roadmap for getting there
- Mapping all the resources that lead in the right direction, assessing them with the Open-o-Meter