What are the operating costs for an OSE Campus?
- There are internet, electrical, water, sewer, and gas costs.
- There is the cost of taxes
- Road maintenance
- Site maintenance, mowing, building maintenance
- Operations - materials for prototyping
- Facility improvements - landscaping, planting, agriculture infrastructure, new buildings, terraforming, renewable energy, utility wire and pipe
There are many opportunities for production, which can best operate as B2C especially once autonomous delivery vehicles are developed and delivery cost is eliminated. Opportunities include:
- 3D printers
- CEB presses
- Microgreens and Aquaponics
- House materials