On-Site Training, Immersion Programs, Workshops
These are the operating costs and their analysis for on-site programs. This could include XM Workshops, Summers of Extreme Design/Build, Dedicated Project Visits, Immersion Training, Sprint Breaks, Boot Camp, and others.
- Food - Ideal situation is finding somebody who can cook. Options are: on-site at $3k/month, $120-$200 per day. Advantage is reduced cost if there is a large attendance. 800 SF Aquaponics, however, can produce a full salad for the audience - at 30 plants harvestable per day. With cook, there is $8 per day per person. Meal Plan Benchmarking.
- Lodging - Hablab preparation
- Swimming Pool - pool maintenance. Running filter. Eventually, convert to a solar run filter.
- Gravel - any access roads that need graveling. Minimum is 3" - so a Tri-Axle Dump Truck can do 15 cubic yards. That is only 60' for 3" depth.
- Site maintenance - mowing of walkways and Self-Guided Orchard Tour. $50 for 2 hours with lawn mower.
- Logistics - airport pickup, welcoming. $50-$75 per pickup.
- Event Posting - 4 hours per event - $100
- Internet - $45/month per line, so $90 per month for 2 lines.
- Utilities - water + electricity + gas - $60/person/month. 1500 gal per person * 2 cents is $30 if use Average Water Use. $10 for electric, and $20 for gas.
- Transportation - van insurance, $600. Two trips back and forth, $300
One Time Costs
- Floor with hydronic heating at HabLab, all rooms
- Hablab exterior rooms walls remodel
- Aquaponics - full automation - $1000 for Farmbot automation, $500 for automation rerofit, fish feeder, and drone planting ($1000)