What is a P&L Statement? Basics of accounting - statement of operations - or what comes in and out on a monthly basis. See more at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Income_statement
For an operations manager, P&L should show YTD:
- Money in the bank - screenshot of summary page from bank account.
- Money in the bank last month
- Summary of money over last 12 months.
- Revenue and Expenses summary, for that period - by main categories
- Supplies, materials, consultants, salaries, gas, travel, etc - depending on type of business