This is some of the initial plantout at Factor e Farm
- Stark Brother's Nursery of Missouri donated 300 fruit and nut tree, grapes and raspberries 6/07.
- Spring 2007 we grafted mature black walnuts on our property. Four "Emma K" improved black walnuts took and grew 6 feet in one year.
- Spring 2007 we grafted apple scion wood to Emla 11 root stocks.
- Spring 2007 we planted various tree seeds for root stock and other purposes. The most notable achievement was 1.1" thick peach seedlings after one season of growth. Successful seedlings were:
- Peach and apricot did well
- Siberian pea shrub
- Chinese chestnuts
- Blight resistant hazelnuts
- Grape and raspberry propagation