- A Form of Welding that uses a Plasma Torch in a similar manner to how one uses a TIG Torch
- The high heat leads to high Weld Penetration
- Main advantage seems to be it has the Speed of Laser Beam Welding , the cleanliness/quality of TIG and the penetration of high power TIG / Stick Welding
- Main disadvantage is cost of equipment (need to see how much is Total Cost vs High Profit (need a term + page for this, + ratio based math on it tr/tc should be ~x if over x then it is probably a "rip off" etc)
- Although supposedly cheaper and/or higher penetration that Laser Beam Welding ?
- The Wikipedia Page on Plasma Arc Welding
- A Page by "WeldGuru" Titled "Plasma Welding"
- An Article by The Welder (Magazine) Titled "Advantages of plasma welding: Often-overlooked PAW offers speed and affordability"
- A FAQ Page by The Welding Institute Titled "What is Plasma Welding"
- A Page by the Company Frontius Titled "Plasma Welding: The Highest Level of Quality"
- A Page by the Company Frontius Titled "Robotic Welding - Plasma Welding"