Power Cube Frame
- Position two ¼” x 2” x 2” x 29” pieces angle iron on top of two 27” angle pieces as shown below. Check that all joints are square, then tack and weld joints.
- With one welded rectangle on the bottom, position two 24” pieces outside corner joints as shown below. Check that the angles are square, then tack and weld. Note: The optional jig makes this much easier and accurate. Repeat the prior procedure and this one for another half of the frame assembly.
- Position the two half cubes together, then tack and weld. Inspect all corners to verify secure welds.
- Video of frame welding in progress:
- When finished, you'll have frames as shown in the following video: