OSE has had a good track record for safety. Let's continue the trend. This equipment is much less expensive than a trip to the doctor.
- Hearing Protection - Many fabrication tools are loud
- Eye Protection - Best to get used to wearing some type of glasses or goggles
- Steel Toe Boots - Falling steel has caused a lot of broken toes
- Gloves - Regular gloves when cutting or TIG welding, longer gloves cover the wrists for MIG welding
- Hood - Auto darkening hoods are cheap and effective
- Apron/Jacket - cover all exposed skin while welding unless you want it burned