- The keyswitch has spade connectors for wiring and bolts to the frame for stability. These should be connected with matching crimp-on connectors.
- Connect the remaining wires, as in the diagram below:
- Wiring Diagram for Prime Line SBRAI ignition switch
- For More Information
- Terminal letters are decoded as follows:
- B - Battery
- A - Accessory
- R - Regulator
- S - Starter Solenoid
- M - Magneto
- I - Ignition
- Note that the thicker lines represent the heavier wires that will carry high electrical current.
- The Magneto is connected to ground in order to kill the engine