Product Realization Course Assessment
The course appears to give us 4 hours of hands-on per week for 6 weeks. You mentioned 3 students on the team - so a total of 72 hands-on-deck hours total. That is rather short as far as time goes, but may be quite productive for OSE depending on other constraints:
- The cost, if $2500 - how much of it goes to materials, and how much to overhead/other?
- Does the client keep the prototype produced?
- For the Faculty and Staff - do you have a list of who will be available? How much consulting time are they offering?
- Do you have the curriculum materials for your Course available as open course ware? What content license is it under?
- Do you have a list of the facilities/equipment that will be available to students? Are there hourly fees associated with any of the production/prototyping equipment?
I can make an informed decision on the best project