Quality Control Checklist
This is a general quality control checklist for heavy machinery.
- Were some parts of the tractor too big or too small?
- What design changes and additions should be made for the next iteration of a build?
- Did the machine have the expected power or performance?
- Did all the parts fit together as expected? If not, please explain.
- Were sharp edges and exposed rough torching areas ground down with a grinder?
- Do all pins have a head on one side and a cotter pin on the other?
Welding and Torching
- Were there any welds that failed inspection?
- Did any hydraulic fittings or hoses leak? How was this corrected?
- Were the correct fittings used? Which fittings should be replaced?
- Were there any fittings that did not work and had to be modified?
- Were there any cylinder tabs that had to be modified because