- 1 Working Doc
- 2 About
- 3 Remote Buying
- 4 Search Sites
- 5 Ram 3500 HD
- 6 High Output vs Standard Output Cummins 6.7L Turbo Diesel
- 7 New But Hi Miles
- 8 Gooseneck Kit
- 9 Trailer
- 10 Hauling Capacity
- 11 Shopping
- 12 Rental
- 13 Legal
- 14 Links
- High Output means the 385 hp/850 ft lb engine . This indicates that all the 385 hp HO are the Aisin transmission models, in the 30k trailer size 
- 2014 towing capacities - . 2015 towing capacities . 2016 towing capacities - . 2017 - . 2018 - . 2019 - 
- For the For the 2013 model-year, Dodge introduced the AS69RC 
- About Cummins High Output engine [*6.7L cummins - 
- 3.42 axle ratio Dually RFE starts at 17k lb. Aisin diesel dually 3.42 starts at 20k lb. Thus, the gear ratio is the most important determinant if we are concerned about pull. SRW version 4x4 Aisin starts at 17k.
- Aisin and RFE at low gear ratio SRW are both at 17k pull. 
- Dually 4x4 RFE at high ratio exceeds pull of HO + Aisin at low gear ratio (21k vs 20k)
- For 25 k range need HO + mid-gear ratio, and 30k is HO + high gear ratio.
- 17, 19, and 21k lb loads respectively for 3.43, 3.73, and 4.1 gear ratios for duallies with RFE.
- 20, 25, 30k lb loads for the same with Aisin
- Aisin single wheel is 17k. Single wheel Aisin is same as single wheel RFE.
- Thus, single wheel Aisin is same as same ratio RFE dually.
Successful purchase may depend on:
- Reputation of car dealership or seller - Do they have transparent documentation already, such as third party car report such as Carfax? What is their online rating? BBB rating? Is their reputation validated when talking to them? Does the dealership have a service shop to make changes, such as adding a 37000 lb gooseneck hitch?
- 3rd party certification of product - Carfax, other reports for accidents, maintenance history. What are these?
- First party validation of product - walk-through video is transparent and clear, or remote video call, or in-person test drive
- Salvaged - 
- Trailers - extensive filters but slightly unuser friendly 
- ITAG - 
- Used goosenecks 
Ram 3500 HD
- Ram 3500 Cummins Turbo Diesel Heavy Duty - This one is Heavy Duty -  - Ram 3500 Tradesman Crew Cab. 68RFE trans. But tow capacity above shows RFE to go up to only 22k lb for 4x4 long bed tradesman 68RFE.
High Output vs Standard Output Cummins 6.7L Turbo Diesel
New But Hi Miles
Spreadsheet - 
- Eisin 4.1? SRW no crew goose 78k miles $42.5k  fla
- 87k Eisin Dually Crew Goose 4.1 30k tow $44k 
- 63k mi $43k dually no-crew goose 
- 98k mi dually crew no goose $43k 
- 19k tow 92k mi dually crew no goose 
- Aisin crew goose $43k 90k 
- Aisin folding seat gooseneck but not dually? 34k mi . Must be a mistake. Not really, super low miles but pull is only 17k.
- $42k 57k mi gooseneck crew not dually not aisin 
- 116k 41k crew goose . 3.73= 19k tow
- Dually crew goose 4.1 ratio 90k mi $43k 22k pull 
- 17k pull goose single crew 57k miles 
- 107k mi 30k tow (4.1) dually crew goose $45k  Idaho
- 21k mi $41k 4wd back seat 385 hp  
- 78k $45k dually crew says tow/haul but not clear what that means 
- Dually folding seat 67k mi $45k 
- Eisin gooseneck non dually 31k miles rear seat $45k  (17k pull)
- 45k 88k dually 
- 143k $40k crew 5th wheel/gooseneck 
- 146k $40k aisin crew raw 
- 198k $36k crew 
- 180k gooseneck crew $39k 
- 146k crew $39k 
- Aisin 178k Crew $37k 
- 31.5k Aisin Indiana 223k mi crew cab 
- $39k 120k miles flatbed 
- $40k 130k crew cab with 5th wheel newly listed . Will be ready for a test drive soon. Brian Branedo checking in. 68RFE
- $38k 100k miles . Salesperson is helpful. Get third party inspected - leomon
- 120k mi No back on it - $33k - looks great to me. . Same place has 202k miles crew cab dually for $34k 
- $40k Aisin with hitch crew . 108k.
- Oil dipstick
- Under carriage
- Gooseneck 2-5/16" or other
- Carfax report?
- Aisin crew goose 107k  21k+ tow, does not say which. ar
- 95k gooseneck crew . Oregon. 17 k tow
- 98k mi $40k crew goose  19k tow
- $45k 105k crew 
- 92k mi crew 
- $23k 193k mi crew goose 
- 115k $39k crew 
- $31k goose 148k 
- Crew goose 129k $35k 
- $33k 147k crew 
- $40k 124k crew 
- $36k 130k gooseneck 
- Gooseneck crew 140k $40k 
- 56k mi no crew, Aisen, dually, flatbed . 25k or more tow.
- 72k miles - all good but gooseneck 
- 70k mi goose crew SRW so no pulling but 
- 55k mi, crew, no goose, no pull 
- $34k Yuba CA good price 172k mi - 
- $36k - gooseneck? good price Aisin 135k - . In the shop. Tunde Samuel.
Message by (713) 397-6413: https://acceleride.sterlingmccalltoyota.com/u/kmgPgMCd, Friday, November 18 2022, 3:52 PM https://acceleride.sterlingmccalltoyota.com/u/kmgPgMCd (713) 397-6413 and Carfax
- 2018 - $40k - 120k miles - 68RFE - . Oklahoma. In the shop.
- 2018 $40k - 106k - Aisin - . See this for 14/9 MPG unloaded/loaded / Texas/$1500 to deliver. In the shop.
- 2015 - $32k -14k gwvr, dually 120k mi - . Fla - 18 carfax service records.
- 2014 ? mi $27k . Emailed for mileage.
- Aisin - 2014 - longhorn 220k mi $30k - . Aisin - 
- 2018 - Aisin - $30k - 400k miles - 
- about the 6.7L cummins - 
- 2019 - 333k mi $23k - 
- single rear wheel - 2017 - $39.8k - 99k mi -
- 2019 - $39.5k - 122k mi- . Sold.
- $600 - . Ram 3500 can change other vehicles.
- Ram 3500 30000 lb $600 
- 25k 2-5/16 ball $475 - 
- Ford 37000 lb - 
- About towing capacity of various gooseneck combos - . HD AISEN transmission is required for highest rating.
- $500 but only 2013-2013 models 
- 2-5/16" ball does up to 30000 lb trailer 
- $10k 21k GVW 44'  or 
- $10k 40' 25k GVW 
- 26k GVW $13.5k 40' 
- $9k 22k GVWR 32 foot long 
- $14k 40' 24k GVW 
- $12k 21GVW 40' 
- 21k $12k 36' 
- $16k 25 GVWR 40' 
- 25k gvwr $16k 
- New 21k GVWR 40' $15k 13.5k payload 
- $13.5k Oklahome 40' 
- $11k 32' 
- $13.5k 40' 26k GVW 
- $20k 40' 
- $13.2 40' 24k GVWR 
- 30-40k GVWR trailers - Fleetneck FMAX216 gooseneck - 
- Modules weight- 48 modules for a house will weigh about 7200 lb.
- 24k GVWR - $8k bid - 
- 25k $13k 
- 24k $20k [https://allamericantrailer.com/product/big-tex-40-gooseneck-trailer-flat-deck-12-ton-22gn-40bk8sir/
- 2014 - 30k rated with Aisin transmission - [2014 RAM 3500 Longhorn] 875 ft lb
- 2015 - 30k rated - 
- 2016 - 31k 
- 2017 - 31k + 6k payload 
- 2018 - cummins diesel does 31k lb . 930 ft lb. 
- 2019 - went down to 23k? 
- 2020 - down to 20k? 
- 2021 - 37k 
- 2022 - 37k 8 cyl HEMI 
Ram 3500 Heavy Duty
- 2021 does it - 
- 2014 automatic diesel with HD transmission can do 30k lb [30,000 with the diesel engine and heavy-duty automatic transmission -
- 2016 - auto diesel 31.2k 
- 2017 - 31.2k 2wd 
- 2013 - redesigned - 30k 2wd 
- 2012 - 17k 5.7l 
- 2011 - 23k 
- 2016 200k - 
- Belton - $36500 
- Ram dually SLT - Illinois - $21k - Great value $8k lower than usual - 2012 - 
- 62k miles old $37k Texas 
- 177k miles 2002 $30k Tx 
- Tulsa - $25k 93k mi . But how do we know 93k is not turned over?
- Diesel 339k mi - $13k 
- 711k mi $7k 1998 
- $34k 130k mi 2015 utility bed 
- 2017 103k $40k 
- $34k St. Joe 130k 2015 
- $20k 170k 
- Ram 3500 product family - . See pricing low to high, some sellers deliver car to you.
- Definition of commmerce - . The distinction is 'Commerce is a subset of business that focuses on the distribution of goods.'
- Definition of commercial farm - $350k or more revenue 
- Industrial vs commercial construction - 
- Commercial vehicle laws in Missouri - MODOT
- How to buy a car without test driving it first