Relieving Tension, Knots, and Stiffness in the Body
Anatomy & Physiology
What structures can be stiff?
- Muscles from tears and microtears
- Fascia in general
- Myofascia (muscle scumbags)
- Myofascial release - . Great practice with 3 specific techniques shown in detail - shearing, stripping, rolling - . Interoception and The Arndt-Schultz law explained - on how MFR really works- 
- Founders - from Ida Rolf school, and John F Barnes  - myofascial restrictions do not show up in any of the standard tests such as X-rays, MRIs, myelograms, CAT scans or electromyography - good article on limits of accepted science of fascia, which was determined by working on cadavers - . Another quote, A dramatic discovery reveals that there is actually no such thing as a disease.
- Getting knots out of muscle -